In order to have the best possible representation of interests, health and social care professionals should join both Tehy and the professional organization that reflects their professional identity.
- The Association of Biomedical Laboratory Scientists in Finland
- The Finnish Paramedic Association
- The Federation of Finnish Midwives
- The Finnish Association of Child Care and Nursery Nurses
- The Society of Radiographers in Finland
- The Finnish Nurses Association
- The Finnish Federation of Oral Health Care Professionals
Tehy partnership agreements
The Finnish Chiropodists and Podiatrists Association and Tehy have a partnership agreement. Tehy supports the association’s operations and advocates for the interests of the members of both Tehy and the Finnish Chiropodists and Podiatrists Association. If you are a member of both of these associations, you will have access to the best possible benefits.
Kuntoutusohjaajat ry association for rehabilitation instructors and Tehy also have a partnership agreement. Tehy supports the association’s operations and advocates for their shared members. As a rehabilitation instructor, you get the best benefits by being a member of both Tehy and Kuntoutusohjaajat ry.
The Association of Finnish Practical Nurses
The Association of Finnish Practical Nurses is the association of Tehy’s practical nurses, operating under Tehy. Its goals are to
• promote the professional interests of practical nurses
• comment on topical matters
• share information about professional matters.
The association holds membership evenings and training days for its members and takes actively part in many different events. The membership is free of charge.